These are not to be collected for a grade, but are going to be assigned to you to do, and to check with the answers provided. We will be taking short quizzes in class that will count for grades, to see if you keep up on this work. If you do the “homework”, and check it, and come in and ask your teacher questions when you are in doubt, you will do well on the quizzes. If you decide to wing it, you will likely crash and burn (that’s a great movie script line, do you know what movie it’s from?)
Random Homework Assignments are for a grade, and will “test” your memories as they jump around topic to topic, like the Regents Exam. Each one has questions about certain topics, print, hand in for a grade. All are “called” RHW for Random Home Work, with a number.
- RHW #1 – Balancing and Gold Foil Experiment
- RHW #2 – Formulas Names, Molar Mass, Percent Comp by Mass, Phase Diagram
- RHW #3 – Balancing, Mole Math, Density Math, Table S.
- RHW #4 – Molar Mass, Percent Comp By Mass, Empirical Formulas, Balancing Equations
- RHW #5 – Spectra, Electron Configurations, Counting Atoms, Atomic Mass Calculations
- RHW #6 – Mole Math, Counting Atoms, Particle Diagrams, Separating Mixtures
- RHW #7 – 15 Q’s from Jan 2018 Regents Exam
- RHW #8 – 15 More Q’s from Jan 2018 Regents Exam
- RHW #9 – 20 More Q’s from Jan 2018 Regents Exam
- RHW #10 – 15 Part 2 Q’s from Jan 2018 Regents Exam